Box Office Information
When To Order Tickets
Each year subscription orders by mail will be given priority until mid August. (Remember that subscribers may order single tickets at the lower subscription price using a mail-in order form.)
Single ticket orders by mail will be filled in the order in which they are received after mid August.
Orders by phone or in person can be placed during normal box office hours beginning in late August.
How To Order Tickets
Ordering by mail:
Complete the MAIL ORDER FORM in the brochure and send to:
Campus Box Office
1 Dent Drive
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Ordering by phone:
Call the Campus Box Office at 570-577-1000.
Ordering in person:
Visit a Campus Box Office location in the Weis Center lobby, the Elaine Langone Center lobby, or the Barnes & Noble at Bucknell University bookstore in downtown Lewisburg.
"Make-Your-Own" Subscriptions of five or more events may be purchased at a 20 percent discount off the full price. Subscribers receive a coupon good for a discount on the price of individual tickets to specific events at the Community Arts Center in Williamsport.
Single tickets are available for all paid Weis Center performances. No tickets are required for free events.
- Only one discount permitted per purchase; discounts are not retroactive
- Senior citizens aged 62 and over are entitled to a discount (the amount varies by show)
- Youth 18 and under are entitled to tickets at $10 off of the full price.
- Bucknell students with valid university IDs may purchase two tickets for each event for $10 each.
- Bucknell employees with valid university IDs are entitled to a $10 discount off the full price for two single tickets
- Non-Bucknell college students receive a discounted rate of $10 per ticket, except where noted.
- Groups of 10 or more are frequently eligible for discounted rates. Please call the Box Office at 570-577-1000 for information on group discounts.
Tickets cannot be held without payment.
Only one discount can be applied on each ticket purchased.
Seating is reserved for all Weis Center Performances for which admission is charged.
No refunds or exchanges on single ticket sales.
All programs and artistic personnel are subject to change without notice. In the unlikely event of a cancellation or change of date, the change will be announced as early as possible, and an attempt will be made to contact all ticket holders.
Your ticket is a contract, and refunds are not possible.