Bucknell University is committed to supporting a focused and robust Graduate Studies Program within a diverse range of areas of study, in order to
- offer prospective students a select array of distinctive, high quality graduate credentials
- directly support faculty scholarship and teaching, and
- enrich and broaden the overall undergraduate experience.
In all of Bucknell's graduate programs, students work closely with faculty toward common academic and research goals substantially beyond those available to undergraduates. The individual departmental missions share an overarching goal: a deepening of the student's knowledge and experience base in the discipline by building on the increased commitment that graduate students bring to their work. Each departmental program provides students with the education necessary for them to advance to the next level of their academic or professional career path.
About the program:
- Fully supported graduate assistantships offered to select applicants in Animal Behavior, Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics and Psychology as well as ,Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Require maintenance of 3.0 GPA
- Most programs completed in two years
- Education degree programs in College Student Personnel. Tuition scholarships and assistantships available to highly qualified applicants. Programs are 2-3 years in length.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- GRE's required with minimum score of 1000 combined
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide TOFEL scores
- Fall semester applications due by FEBRUARY 1
- For department requirements, please see individual department web pages
- Highly selective private university situation on 450 acres in central Pennsylvania
- 3,500 undergraduate students, 150 graduate students
- About three hours from New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
- All classes are taught by faculty
226 Marts Hall
Lewisburg, PA 17837