Submit by Nov. 15
Early Decision Candidates
Early decision applicants must submit application materials to the Department of Music by November 15, 2014.
Please note that auditions for Early Decision candidates must take place before November 14, 2014.
Auditions are scheduled through Brenda Ross (phone 570.577.1216 or email: email@example.com)
Submit between Sept. 1 and Jan. 15
Regular Decision Candidates
Regular decision applicants must submit application materials to the Department of Music between September 1, 2014, and January 15, 2015.
Invitations to audition will be offered to all candidates judged eligible following the Admissions Department academic pre-screening process.
Regular decision music candidates have a choice of the following audition dates:
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Saturday, February 14, 2015
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
What to Submit
Application Materials for Early and Regular Decision Candidates:
- Department of Music Audition Form
- Performance Resume that addresses your training background and experiences in music (submit via SlideRoom)
- Samples of creative compositional work — scores and/or recordings are to be submitted via SlideRoom (for intended composition majors only)