Dormitory housing will be made available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, May 16,17, and 18, 2014. Only rooms in specific residence halls will be assigned. (Note: single room = one single bed; double room = two single beds). On-line registration will open Jan. 29, 2014
- Linens, summer weight blanket, pillow, and towel provided. No towel or linen exchange.
- Graduates will remain in residence hall rooms.
- Make reservations by Friday, May 9, using the card enclosed in the January mailing to parents and graduates, accompanied by amount owed. Make checks payable to Bucknell University or register online. All transactions are nonrefundable.
- Pick up keys for reserved rooms at the second floor lobby of the Elaine Langone Center on Friday, May 16, from noon to 7 p.m. or on Saturday, May 17, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday or late arrivals may pick up keys at the University Switchboard on the second floor of the Elaine Langone Center until 9 p.m.
- Please note special needs or disabilities on the reservation card or online form; such requests will be accommodated based upon availability and review of the date the request was received. Please indicate on the form guests under age 15.
- No pets permitted in the residence halls.
- Guests and graduates must depart residence halls by 11 a.m. on Monday, May 19.
Should changes to accommodations be necessary, please call the Commencement Hotline at 570-577-1192, Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. or email us at email@example.com to determine room availability. We cannot guarantee additional requests or that rooms will be in the same facility as the initial reservation.