Surplus items detailed in the November 2016 Surplus Sale bid form are available for purchase via sealed bid using one of the bid options outlined below.
- Bids must be received by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1.
- Bids will be opened, reviewed and awarded by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 2. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Payment must be received at Procurement Services, 310 S. 7th St, Lewisburg, Pa.
- Cash and checks made payable to Bucknell University will be accepted. Upon receipt of payment a detailed receipt will be issued to pick-up the items you were awarded.
- Payment and pick-up or removal of items is required on or before 1 p.m. on Friday, Nov 4, 2016.
- ** ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. **
- Bidding is open to the public.
- A minimum bid of $1/unit is required.
- To avoid bid run-offs, please bid an unusual amount. For example, instead of bidding $5, bid $5.11.
- Where multiple quantities exist, specify quantity desired; otherwise we will assume you are bidding on one.
- We reserve the right to pull items from the sale.
- Items 1-59 are located in the Zeigler Health Center on Snake Road.
- Items 101-119 are located across Routes 11&15, near the baseball fields.
- Items are available for on-site inspection from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1. Representative photos may be viewed at the links below.
- Please call 570.577.1242 with any questions
How to Bid
Bidding is now closed.
Sale items are grouped below. Click for photos.