Surplus items detailed in the November 2015 Surplus Sale bid form are available for purchase via sealed bid using one of the bid options outlined below.
- Bids must be received by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
- Bids will be opened, reviewed and awarded by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Payments will be received at Procurement Services from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Nov. 19 and 20. Cash and checks made payable to Bucknell University will be accepted. Upon receipt of payment a detailed receipt will be issued to pick-up the items you were awarded.
- You may pick-up your items from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 - 6 p.m. on Nov. 19 and 20. All items must be removed by 6 p.m. on Nov. 20.
- ** ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. **
- Bidding is open to the public.
- There is no minimum bid.
- To avoid bid run-offs, please bid an unusual amount. For example, instead of bidding $5, bid $5.11.
- Where multiple quantities exist, specify quantity desired; otherwise we will assume you are bidding on one.
- We reserve the right to pull items from the sale.
- Items are located in the Facilities Warehouse and in the rear of the parking lot of the new South Campus apartments.
- ALL items will be available for inspection from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Nov. 16 and 17. Representative photos may be viewed at the links below.
- Please call 570.577.1242 with any questions
How to Bid
Bidding is closed.
Sale items are grouped below. Click for photos.