Surplus items detailed in the November 2014 Surplus Sale bid form are available for purchase via sealed bid using one of the bid options outlined below.
- Bids must be received by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 18.
- Bids will be opened, reviewed and awarded by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 19. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Payment must be delivered to Procurement Services. Cash and checks made payable to Bucknell University will be accepted. Upon receipt of payment a detailed receipt will be issued to pick-up the items you were awarded.
- Payment and pick-up or removal of items is required on or before 1 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 21, 2014.
- ** ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. **
- Bidding is open to the public.
- There is no minimum bid.
- To avoid bid run-offs, please bid an unusual amount. For example, instead of bidding $5, bid $5.11.
- Where multiple quantities exist, specify quantity desired; otherwise we will assume you are bidding on one.
- We reserve the right to pull items from the sale.
- Items are located at two locations.
Items 1-38 and 76-102 are located on the Upper Floor of the Facilities Warehouse on River Road.
Items 41-74 are located in or near the trailers set-up by the Baseball Field (across Route 11/15), behind the mods.
- ALL items will be available for inspection from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Nov. 17 and 18. Representative photos may be viewed at the links below.
- Please call 570-577-1242 with any questions
How to Bid
Bidding is now closed.
Sale items are grouped below. Click for photos.