The Career Development Center (CDC) is here to help with career exploration and offers, and provide support throughout the career decision making process. For example, we offer:
- Appointments with a counselor
- A recommended time-table for finding a job or an internship (pdf)
- Free self assessment tools such as The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, the Campbell Interest and Skill Survey, the Self Directed Search and the Strong Interest Inventory.
- Alumni Career Paths
- Externships: Two day job shadowing program
- BPIP: Bucknell Public Interest Program