- B.S., University of Pittsburgh
- M.S., Carnegie-Mellon University
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Bucknell University, 1983-Present
- University of Maryland, 1975-80
- Process control
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Applied mathematics
- Gulf Research and Development Company
- Cities Service Research and Development Company
- Exxon Research and Engineering Company
"On the Analysis of Oxygen Diffusion and Reaction in Biological Systems" Math Biosciences, 83, 179-190 (1987).
"An Analysis of Systemic Tumor Oxygenation Using Multi-Region Models," Chemical Engineering Communications, 64, 137-153 (1988).
"Steady-State Solution of Diffusion-Reaction Problems with a Discontinuous Boundary Condition Using Orthogonal Collocation on Finite Elements", Chemical Engineering Science, 43, 1206-9 (1988).
"An Analysis of Steady-State Temperature Profiles in Tumors During Photodynamic Therapy", AIChE Symposium Series, 85, 389-93 (1989).
"Temperature Rise in Tumor Tissue During High Dose-Rate Photoradiation", Math Biosciences, 114, 135-48 (1993).