Why Should I Use the Bison Laptop Program?
- Support. Support. Support. When looking at a potential laptop, look at the whole picture, not just the lowest cost or the glossiest ad. The Bison Laptop Program provides key value-added benefits. || Learn More about Why You Should Use the Bison Laptop Program.
Does the Bison Laptop Program last all four years?
- Yes. The Bison Laptop Program last for all four years you are at Bucknell.
Which laptops are included in the Bison Laptop Program?
- We're currently offering PCs from Lenovo and MacBook Pros from Apple. || Learn More about Laptop Models.
What is the difference in the support I'll get for my laptop if I don't buy a Bison Laptop?
- The Tech Desk supports every computer, regardless of whether is it part of the Bison Laptop Program. However, Bison Laptops take priority in the service queue. || Learn More about Tech Desk Support for Student Computers.
What comes with a Bison Laptop and what accessories do you recommend?
- Your Bison Laptop comes ready for use with a power cord and an internal battery. || Learn More about Accessories you may want..
Should I get a PC or a Mac?
- It's a matter of preference. Bison Laptop Macs are easy to use and strongly resist spyware and viruses. Bison Laptop PCs offer complete care protection and full technical support, as well as solid business-level hardware and specifications that will work for you over the long haul. || Learn More about Comparing Models.
I've been accepted Early Decision. When should I pre-order my Bison Laptop?
Can Bucknell faculty and staff use the Bison Laptop Program?