Students are encouraged to spend at least one semester of study in Latin America. Students have studied in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Mexico.
Bucknell Approved Programs for Study in Latin America
- Bucknell in Nicaragua
- The Bucknell Brigade to Nicaragua
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Multiple Countries
- Internships with publications and organizations that focus on Latin America are available to highly qualified students.
- Bucknell offers a Latin American studies honors program for qualified majors.
- Students may pursue graduate degrees in Latin American Studies, Political Science, Economics, Geography, International Relations, Sociology, Anthropology, History, Spanish, or Law.
- Student organizations such as O.H.L.A.S (Organization of Hispanic and Latin American Students) offer opportunities to learn more about Latin America's diverse cultures and to participate in activities focused on Latin American issues.