Bucknell CARES T-shirt Design Contest
Each year Bucknellians around the globe participate in Bucknell CARES (Clubs Annual Regional Events of Service). Bucknell alumni, students, parents, and friends team up in their communities to help with charity walks, clean up river banks and parks, plan activities for seniors, volunteer at food banks, and much more!
This year, the Bucknell University Alumni Association is sponsoring a t-shirt design contest. The winning design will appear on t-shirts that will be distributed to volunteers at each event.
Showcase your artistic skills and Bucknell's tradition of volunteerism! Submit a design today!
Here are the details:
- The winning design will be printed on the back of t-shirts that will be distributed to Bucknellians participating in their regional community service event in the spring. The front of the t-shirts will bear the Bucknell Wordmark and the acronym CARES (Clubs Annual Regional Events of Service).
- The design must focus on the themes of service and giving back.
- The design must incorporate an element of the Bucknell Community.
- The design must incorporate the word "CARES," but the word does not have to be prominent.
- The design must be in blue and white.
- The design should be approximately 10" x 10" to allow for proper placement on the back of the t-shirt.
- EPS and JPEG files are preferred, but hand-drawn images are permitted.
- Submit designs by 4 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 30, 2015, to firstname.lastname@example.org or Community Service T-Shirt Design Contest, Bucknell University, Office of Alumni Relations, 90 University Ave., Lewisburg, PA 17837.
- Direct contest questions to email@example.com.
- The winner will be notified by mid-February.