- B.S., University of Vermont
- Ph.D., Cornell University
- Biology for non-science majors
- Cell Biology
- Farnesyltransferase inhibitor effects on lymphoid cancers and immune function.
- Experimental Biology Meeting, 2008. A. Gaylo*, E. J. Batzel*, K. S. Laux*, and K. A. Field “Farnesyl transferase inhibitors delay primary skin allograft rejection in class II MHC-mismatched mice,”
- FASEB Summer Conference on Protein Lipidation, Signaling and Membrane Domains, 2006. K. S. Laux* and K. A. Field “The L-744,832 Farnesyl Transferase Inhibitor Delays Skin Allograft Rejection in Mice,”
- American Association of Immunologists Annual Meeting, 2006. K. S. Laux*, K. M. Stoyanoff*, Y. Refaeli, and K. A. Field “Skin allograft rejection in mice is delayed by the farnesyl transferase inhibitor, L-744,832,”
- Session Chair, FASEB Summer Conference on Protein Lipidation, Signaling and Membrane Domains, 2004.
- American Society of Cell Biology Annual Meeting, 2003. "Effects of farnesyl transferase inhibitors on a novel mouse model of Burkitt’s lymphoma," Soratree Charoenthongtrakul*, Yosef Refaeli, J. Michael Bishop, and Ken A. Field.
- American Society of Cell Biology Annual Meeting, 2003. "Effects of farnesyl transferase inhibitors on human Burkitt’s lymphoma cell lines," Erin P. O’Keefe*, Jeremiah M. Draper*, Yosef Refaeli, J. Michael Bishop, and Ken A. Field.
- Damon Runyon-Walter Winchell Postdoctoral Research Fellow, J. Michael Bishop, Advisor, G. W. Hooper Foundation, University of California San Francisco.
*Denotes Bucknell Student Author
Field, K.A., S. Charoenthongtrakul*, J. M. Bishop, and Y. Refaeli. 2008. Farnesyl transferase inhibitors induce extended remissions in transgenic mice with mature B cell lymphomas. Molecular Cancer 7:39.
Refaeli, Y., R. M. Young, B. C. Turner, J. Duda, K. A. Field, and J. M. Bishop. 2008. “The B-cell antigen receptor and overexpression of MYC can cooperate in the genesis of B-cell lymphomas,” PLoS Biology in press.
Refaeli, Y., K. A. Field, B. C. Turner, A. Trumpp, and J. M. Bishop. 2005. The proto-oncogene MYC can break B cell tolerance. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 102:4097-4102.
Field, K.A., D. Holowka, B. Baird. 1999. Structural aspects of the association of FcEpsilonRI with detergent-resistant membranes. J. Biol. Chem. 274:1753-1758.
Field, K.A., D. Holowka, and B. Baird. 1997. Compartmentalized activation of the high affinity immunoglobulin E receptor within membrane domains. J. Biol. Chem. 272:4276-4280.
Field, K.A., D. Holowka, B. Baird. 1995. Fc-epsilon-RI-mediated recruitment of p53/56-lyn to detergent-resistant membrane domains accompanies cellular signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, U.S.A. 92 (20): 9201-9205.