- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.A., Trinity College Dublin
- Questions of Schur-positivity
- Relations among skew Schur functions
- Edge labellings and combinatorial topology of partially ordered sets
- Matrix theory
Equality of P-partition generating functions, with Ryan E. Ward (Bucknell Class of 2011), Annals of Combinatorics, to appear, 28 pp.
The Möbius function of generalized subword order, with Bruce E. Sagan, Advances in Mathematics, 229 (5) (2012), 2741-2766.
A Pieri rule for skew shapes, with Sami H. Assaf and an appendix by Thomas Lam, Journal of Combinatorial Theory (Series A), 118 (1) (2011), 277-290.
Towards a combinatorial classification of skew Schur functions, with Stephanie van Willigenburg, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 361 (8) (2009), 4437-4470.
Cylindric skew Schur functions, Advances in Mathematics, 205 (1) (2006), 275-312.
EL-labelings, supersolvability and 0-Hecke algebra actions on posets, Journal of Com