* indicates Bucknell undergraduate
** indicates Bucknell Master's student
- *Piza-Palma C, *Barfield, ET, Brown JA, *Hubka CJ, *Lusk C, *Schonhar CA, Sweat SC, and Grisel JE Oral self-administration of EtOH: Sex-Dependent Modulation by Running Wheel Access in C57BL/6J Mice (In Press, Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research)
- Evans DW, *Lazar SM, *Myers SM, Moreno De Luca A, Moore G.J. (2014). Social cognition and neural substrates of face perception: Implications for neurodevelopmental and neuropsychiatric disorders. Behavioral Brain Research.
- Page K.C., *Jones E.K, and E.K. Anday. 2014. Maternal and Postweaning high-fat diet disturb hippocampal gene expression, learning and memory. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 306:527-537
- *Slane MM, Boomer KB, Hare A, *Lusk L, King, M, & Evans DW. (2014). Social cognition, face processing and oxytocin receptor single nucleotide polymorphisms in typically-developing children. Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, 9, 160-171. 10.1016/j.dcn.2014.04.001.
- *Barfield ET, *Moser VA, *Hand A, Grisel JE (2013) b-Endophin modulates the effect of stress on novelty-suppressed feeding. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience 7:19. doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2013.00019.
- Myers, K. P., *Taddeo, M. S., & *Richards, E. K. (2013). Sensory-specific appetition: Postingestive detection of glucose rapidly promotes continued consumption of a recently encountered flavor. Physiology & behavior, 121, 125-133.
- Marin, E.C., **Dry, K.E., *Alaimo, D.R., *Rudd, K.T., *Cillo, A.R., *Clenshaw, M.E., Negre, N., White, K.P., and Truman, J.W. (2012). Ultrabithorax confers spatial identity in a context-specific manner in the Drosophila postembryonic ventral nervous system. Neural Development, 7:31.
- *Deffler, S. A. & Halpern, A. R. (2011). Semantic information and memory for unfamiliar tunes in older and younger adults. Psychology and Aging, 26, 900-904.
- Judge, P.G., Evans, D.W., *Schroepfer, K.K. & *Gross, A.C. 2011. Perseveration on a reversal-learning task correlates with rates of self-directed behavior in nonhuman primates. Behavioural Brain Research, 222, 57-65.
- Page K.C., *Malik R.E and E.K. Anday. 2009. Maternal and postweaning diet interaction alters hypothalamic gene expression and modulates response to a high-fat diet in male offspring. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 297: 1049-1057