- Kenneth Langone Athletic & Recreation Center (KLARC) was dedicated April 25, 2003.
- $27 million dollars spent to face-lift existing venues and to create new venues.
- Construction began May 2001 - addition of new space & renovations of the existing gymnasium.
- Opened to the Bucknell Campus community in August of 2002.
- Total NEW program aread square footage is 130,850.
- Amenities include: Ramer-Schaffner Memorial Hall, Kinney Natatorium, Sojka Pavilion, Krebs Family Fitness Center, Berger Strength Training Center, Sports Medicine Center, Davis Gym, Hall of Fame, Gerhard Field House, new football and basketball offices and renovated varsity offices.
- Bucknell University faculty, staff, students, and spouses are granted access with a BU ID. Additionally, memberships are available to the community at cost.
Krebs Family Fitness Center
- Approximately 14,300 net square feet.
- 70+ pieces of cardiovascular equipment ranging from:
ellipticals/cross-trainers, stationary bikes, treadmills, stair steppers and indoor rowers
Vendors: Concept II, Life Fitness, Precor, Stairmaster, Star Trac, Woodway
- Life Fitness circuit consisting of 23 pin-select and stackable resistance equipment pieces
- hammer strength plate-loaded series (upper and lower body)
- vinyl dumbbells ranging from 1 lb. to 15 lbs.
- stability balls, BOSU trainers and foam rollers
- utility sit-up benches, roman chair and stretching mat
- cardio theater consists of 7 TVs (2 first-floor, 5 second-floor)
Berger Family Strength Training Center
- Over 35 pieces of resistance training equipment available for the strength training pursuits of students, faculty, staff and/or community members
- dumbbells ranging from 7 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- 2 power squat racks
- 5 adjustable utility benches
- 2 flat bench presses
- cable unit
- 2 low back extension bars
- 4 easy curl bars
- 8 kg to 36 kg kettleball set
Gerhard Field House
- 7 racquetball courts, 3 squash courts
- climbing wall
- 6-lane 200 meter track
- 3 courts equipped for the following activities: basketball, volleyball, tennis; varsity and club sports may utilize these courts for indoor practices
- general men's and women's locker rooms
- Nautilus circuit station