Bucknell Student Government (BSG)
Bucknell Student Government is a body of elected undergraduate students charged with representing the general student body in University affairs. Our purpose is:
- To provide a forum for Bucknell students' concerns, interests, and opinions.
- To provide a means of communicating those sentiments to the University faculty, staff, and administration.
- To serve as an agent for improving academic policies, campus life, community relations, diversity awareness, event publicity, and social welfare.
- To provide activities and services to promote class unity, identity, and spirit, and to justly represent the interests and welfare of class constituencies as a whole.
- To officially recognize student organizations and allocate funding from the Student Activities Fee to them.
Advisor: Kari Conrad Kari.Conrad@bucknell.edu