There are a total of 16 amazing opportunities to choose from. There are numerous trips to accommodate a variety of needs. There are 9 first-year students on each experience with 3 or 4 trained upper class student leaders per experience. Smaller groups allow for stronger one on one connections, but you will also be interacting with other groups to expand your social network.
Pick a trip option that interests you to see further details on that specific experience.
• NO Cell Phones, IPODS, MP3 Player or ANY technology-based entertainment
• NO WEAPONS
• NO Drugs, Alcohol, or Tobacco Products
• NO Glass items. They can and will break.
• NO Cotton Materials -- they will not dry. Pack quick-dry, lightweight synthetics materials only.
• NOTHING SCENTED because of wild animals bears, rodents, etc., and because it attracts bugs (NO deodorant, make up, lotion etc.)
• NO New Hiking boots (UNLESS broken in)
Registration will be available once you have received your BUID, email, and password. All students should receive the aforementioned information by the second week of May. We will do our best to accommodate one of the top four trip choices that you choose. Registration ends in June 17, but we typically fill to capacity a week or two weeks prior to that date. If you wish to participate, sign up quickly to be sure you have a space. If you are sending in a check, please have the correct mailing address. If you are paying by electronic bank account, you will need routing numbers to the banking account before you can register.
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.