BuckWild Dates: August 17-21, 2014. The 2014 Program included activies:
• NO Cell Phones, IPODS, MP3 Player or ANY technology-based entertainment
• NO WEAPONS
• NO Drugs, Alcohol, or Tobacco Products
• NO Glass items. They can and will break.
• NO Cotton Materials -- they will not dry. Pack quick-dry, lightweight synthetics materials only.
• NOTHING SCENTED because of wild animals bears, rodents, etc., and because it attracts bugs (NO deodorant, make up, lotion etc)
• NO New Hiking boots (UNLESS broken in)
Registration will be available once you have received you BUID, email, and password. They are typically mailed the first week in May. All students usually have them the 2nd week in May. Live on May 13, 2014. We will do our best to accommodate your interests within your top 4 choices you choose. Registration will end on June 16, 2014, but we typically fill a week or 2 before this date. Please be thorough with the application. If you are sending in a check please have the correct address, if you are paying by electronic bank account you will need the routing numbers to the account before you register.
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.