The Housing Services Office offers various, but limited, housing options for undergraduate students who require wheelchair access or other barrier-free living arrangements. The scope of offerings includes traditional residence hall living and apartment-style accommodations. Special needs will be reviewed on an individual, case-by-case basis, and will be accommodated within reason and according to the availability of living space.

All undergraduate students are required to reside within University housing. Off-campus living is available on a special consideration basis. Accordingly, students with special needs should make their requests for off-campus living as early as possible. If you are unsure about your particular housing needs, please direct all inquiries to Mr. Daniel Remley, Associate Dean of Students, by telephone 570.577.1195, by fax 570.577.1196, or by e-mail


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.