Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to submit sustainability project proposals for funding consideration by the Bucknell Green Fund.
In order for a project to be eligible, it needs to demonstrate a clear environmental advantage and meet the minimum financial criteria to ensure an economically-beneficial project.
When drafting your proposal, you will need to provide the following:
- Project Summary (300 words or less)
- Total Cost of Project
- Projected Cost Savings: Contact the Facilities Management Office for up to date information at 570.577.1911.
- Educational Opportunities
- Projected Project Cost and Savings/Reinvestment Plan
- Project Endorsement by the affected budget manager and/or department head.
Download the Green Fund Project Proposal Form.
Completed proposals should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're curious about what a proposal looks like, take a look at the proposals for these two approved projects: LED Lighting – Hall of Fame and Motion Sensor Lighting for Bucknell University.