Make A Gift
Your tax-deductible donation will provide resources to support scholarships, special events, and courses.
There are four easy ways to give:
1. Make a gift online
using our secure online gift form.
2. Call us at 570.577.3200.
3. Mail a check (payable to Bucknell University
with "Lifelong Learning" in the memo) to:
Lewisburg, PA 17837
4. Make a planned gift. Your gift can be designated for the benefit of the Bucknell Institute for Lifelong Learning. Learn more about Gift Planning.
Other Ways to Give
You can support BILL by volunteering your time, talent, and treasure in various ways.
- Provide office assistance, especially during registration periods
- Coordinate a special interest group
- Become BILL's social media coordinator (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Become a BILL ambassador to community groups
- Help distribute catalogs and brochures
- Provide AV assistance for classes and/or special presentations (easy training needed)
- Donate office supplies such as laser toner, printer paper, Keurig cups
- Make a donation of any size to the BILL Scholarship Fund by sending a check with "Lifelong Learning Scholarship Fund" in the memo
- Volunteer to Lead a BILL course.
- Suggest your own way to help out!