Download a pdf of the Winter 2011 issue
- Vine and Time Vineyard manager and owner Aline Baly ’02 follows practices set forward centuries ago.
- Land I Recognized A young writer journeys to Italy in search of connection with her family’s history.
- Going with the Grain A third-generation leather craftsman walked away from Wall Street for the family shoe-repair business 20 years ago and hasn’t looked back.
- A Quiet Man An alumnus considers the qualities of extraordinary action.
- Alumni Profiles Kirby Spivey '98 and Rafael Moure-Eraso M'70