Welcome to Lynda.com at Bucknell University!
What is lynda.com?
- Lynda.com is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
Who may use lynda.com?
What if I'm required to take a lynda.com course for class or work?
- If you are student who has been assigned a lynda.com course by a professor, you must complete it through your course page in Moodle.
- If you are a Bucknell employee who has been assigned a lynda.com course by your supervisor, you must complete it through EDGE. Further, if you are a Bucknell employee and want lynda.com courses to appear on your transcript, you must complete them through EDGE.
- If you are a faculty member who would like to assign lynda.com material to your students, check out this guide.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the lynda.com Youtube Channel!
Lynda.com testimonials from Bucknell users:
- "Lynda.com offers students in MGMT 100 a way to learn critical Excel skills that will help them meet learning objectives for several classes, and also give them an edge over their peers who don't learn to use Excel until they're on the job."
-- Jill Hallam-Miller, Blended Learning Librarian
- "The video tutorials on lynda.com will be a useful resource for students in my Digital Sculpture course. I plan to encourage my students to access the tutorials to augment the technical presentations I offer during class and bolster their technical knowledge of computer-aided design."
-- Joe Meiser, Assistant Professor of Art
- "I've taken several courses in Python and PHP on lynda.com. I found the videos to be clear, concise, professionally developed, and interesting. I was able to quickly learn the basics of these programming languages and apply what I learned to many aspects of my job."
-- Mike Dahlberg, Systems Administrator