Marcellus Shale Initiative Publications Database
- Title:Natural gas operations from a public health perspective
Summarizes potential health effects of products and chemicals used in natural gas operations. Toxicological categorization of the products and chemicals that are summarized in the article were acquired by obtaining the Material Safety Data Sheets, reports and environmental assessments from different sources, including states and industry.
- Author:Colborn, T
- Author Organization:TEDX, The Endocrine Disruption Exchange
- Additional authors:Kwiatkowski, C; Schultz, K; Bachran M
- Publication date:09/2011
- Type:Peer-reviewed article
- Citation:Colborn, T; Kwiatkowski, C; Schultz, K; Bachran M (2011). Natural gas operations from a public health perspective. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment. 17(5): 1039-1056. DOI: 10.1080/10807039.2011.605662.
- Full-text Availability:
Full Text (includes abstract)