Eligibility and deciding where to go
In order to apply to study off-campus for a semester, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the Intent to Study Abroad Form online (Intent Policy)
- Have completed the full semester on campus prior to your semester abroad
Have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 (fall) or 3.0 (spring)
- Be a junior or first semester senior while off-campus
- Have a history of good conduct with the university. All conduct and alcohol violations will be evaluated by the Office of International Education.
- Students who do not meet the GPA requirements for off-campus study may consider studying off-campus during the summer and may do so at any point during their time at Bucknell University.
How do I decide where to go?
The Office of International Education offers programs in over 50 countries through our third party providers as well as various Bucknell-in programs which allow students to study overseas with Bucknell University faculty.
Students interested in studying off-campus should Search Our Program List to see which program fits their various academic needs.