Dana Engineering Building
Breakiron Engineering Building
There are two main engineering buildings on the Bucknell University campus. The two buildings are the Charles A. Dana Engineering Building and the Breakiron Engineering Building. Referred to by most students and faculty solely as "Dana" the Charles A. Dana Engineering Building was built in 1940, while the fairly new Breakiron Engineering Building was built in 2003. Each building has its own distinct characteristics and contains multiple classrooms, laboratories, and student collaboration areas.
The Civil & Environmental Engineering Department has the following facilities of which students can take advantage:
|Environmental Engineering Laboratory||Geotechincal Engineering Laboratory||Hydraulics/Fluids Laboratory|
||Materials Testing Laboratory
||Structural Testing Laboratory