Electrical Engineering Department
Visiting Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Fax: (570) 577-1449
- B.S., Carnegie Mellon University, 1957
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon University, 1958
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 1962
- Bucknell University, 2000 - present
- microcontroller system design
- electrical engineering design
- electrical engineering fundamentals
- embedded microcontrollers
- acoustical signal processing
- wireless communications
- adaptive control systems
- radio frequency propagation
- S. E. Craig and O. L. Angevine, "Active Control of Hum from Large Power Transformers - The Real World," presented at Recent Advances in Active Control of Sound and Vibration, Blacksburg, VA, April 28-30, 1993.
- D. R. Morgan, S. E. Craig, and G. H. Danielson, "Adaptive Interference Cancellation for Power Line Carrier Communication Systems," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery. Presented at Summer General Meeting, July 1990.
- D. R. Morgan and S. E. Craig, "Real-Time Adaptive Linear Prediction using the Least-Mean-Square Gradient Algorithm," IEEE Trans. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-24, No. 6, Dec. 1976
- F. R. Dickey, Jr. and S. E. Craig, "Bi-Static Correlation Radar for Velocity Sensing in Spacecraft," AIAA Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, vol. 1, No. 5, pp. 508-512, Sept.-Oct. 1964.
- S. E. Craig, W. Fishbein, and O.E. Rittenbach, "Continuous-Wave Radar with High Range Resolution," IRE Transactions on Military Electronics, vol. MIL-6, No. 2, pp. 153-161, April 1962.