Transfer Students: Admissions Requirements
Bucknell University requires the following information from each transfer applicant. All materials should be sent to the Office of Admissions by the application deadline.
- The Common Application for Transfer Students
- Bucknell Transfer Supplemental Application is located on the Common Application website
- Common Application - Instructor Evaluation
- Common Application - College Official's Form
- Common Application - Mid-Term Report
- Transfer Credit Summary Sheet
- Official university transcript(s)
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Application fee of $60 (waived if you have previously applied to Bucknell)
- SAT I or ACT scores
- Financial aid forms (if applicable) CSS Profile and FAFSA (International Students: Please see below.)
Important information specific to International Transfer Students
- If English is not your first language and you have scored less than a 550 on the Critical Reading portion of the SAT I, you must take the TOEFL. Bucknell will consider any student who scores above a 600 on the paper-based TOEFL exam or above 100 points on the Internet-based exam (iBT).
- All International Transfer Students must submit the following items for your application to be reviewed: A Certified Original Bank Statement (including U.S. dollar amount), and the Confidential Statement of Finances (PDF).
- Due to Bucknell's exceptional retention rate, financial aid is not available to international transfer students.