Facility is a 50'x50' black box facility. Walls are drywall or brick. A grid of 1 1/2" schedule 40 pipe on 6' centers suspended 18'-0" above floor. Floor is 5/4" maple (it used to be a basketball court). Theatre is 1 floor above ground. All access is through stairways. 1 steep ramp walkway enters rear of building through adjoining dance studio.
-Not ADA certified.
There is curtain track at the grid level surrounding the room. There are 16 10' wide full height black velour curtains. Curtains are aproximately 8" from walls. All panels move as walk-along. Doorways are individally curtained.
- Control: ETC Express 250. Console has wired remote connectable from any wall.
- Second console is a Strand MX-12 Mantrix.
- House lights controlled independently through preset system (Strand Environ II).
- Dimmer control is via DMX 512 with inputs in booth and each wall.
- 144 Strand 2.4k dimmers. System is dimmer per circuit. Distribution: 122 overhead and 3 in each corner.
- ETC Source 4 50 deg. - 24
- ETC Source 4 36 deg. - 24
- ETC Source 4 26 deg. - 10
- ETC Source 4 PAR - 40
- Strand 6" Fresnel - 20
- Strand #2209 6x9 - 8
- Strand 6" Lekolitle Zoom - 16
- Various other junk
- House Console: YAMAHA LS9-16 with CobraNET and DME
- House Speakers: 16 overhead speakers individually amplified with assignable delay.
- Echo AudioFire 12 firewire interface using either Mac w/ Qlab or PC w/SFX
- Kenwood MD203 minidisc recorder
- Marantz CD Players
- DME networkable processing
- YAMAHA amplifiers
- Assorted microphones
Download Tustin Theatre Technical Drawings
Right or control click to download Floor Plan With Walls: