Tustin Studio Theatre Technical Information
Take exit 210A off of Interstate 80 for US Rt. 15 South. At 11th traffic light, turn left (Look for the Bucknell Athletic Stadium on the left.) To see regional directions, click here.
From US 15 turn east on Moore Avenue, heading into the campus. Stay straight on Moore Avenue and there will be an intersection. Continue going straight and you will now be on Walker Street. Drive past Vedder Hall to the right and you will be on Loomis Street. There is parking on the right. Continue all the way down Loomis Street. At the end go right and continue past the Gateway Residence Center. The Tustin Building will be on your right up ahead. For directions to Tustin once you get on campus, click here.
Facility is a 50'x50' black box facility. Walls are drywall or brick. A grid of 1 1/2" schedule 40 pipe on 6' centers suspended 18'-0" above floor. Floor is 5/4" maple (it used to be a basketball court). Theatre is 1 floor above ground. All access is through stairways. 1 steep ramp walkway enters rear of building through adjoining dance studio.
-Not ADA certified.
There is curtain track at the grid level surrounding the room. There are 16 10' wide full height black velour curtains. Curtains are aproximately 8" from walls. All panels move as walk-along. Doorways are individally curtained.
- Control: ETC Express 250. Console has wired remote connectable from any wall.
- Second console is a Strand MX-12 Mantrix.
- House lights controlled independently through preset system (Strand Environ II).
- Dimmer control is via DMX 512 with inputs in booth and each wall.
- 144 Strand 2.4k dimmers. System is dimmer per circuit. Distribution: 122 overhead and 3 in each corner.
- ETC Source 4 50 deg. - 24
- ETC Source 4 36 deg. - 24
- ETC Source 4 26 deg. - 10
- ETC Source 4 PAR - 40
- Strand 6" Fresnel - 20
- Strand #2209 6x9 - 8
- Strand 6" Lekolitle Zoom - 16
- Various other junk
- House Console: YAMAHA LS9-16 with CobraNET and DME
- House Speakers: 16 overhead speakers individually amplified with assignable delay.
- Echo AudioFire 12 firewire interface using either Mac w/ Qlab or PC w/SFX
- Kenwood MD203 minidisc recorder
- Marantz CD Players
- DME networkable processing
- YAMAHA amplifiers
- Assorted microphones
Download Tustin Theatre Technical Drawings
Right or control click to download