Net Price Calculator
Curious about costs?
A Bucknell University education is possible for students from families with many different income profiles. We award Bucknell institutional financial aid to about half of our students, and about two thirds receive financial aid of some form. We encourage all students from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for admission, regardless of financial constraint.
The Net Price Calculator is a starting point.
Because financial aid eligibility varies according to each family's financial situation, we offer a Net Price Calculator (NPC) as a tool to give prospective first-time full-time applicants an idea of what a Bucknell education may cost. As you complete the NPC, please keep in mind the following:
- It does not constitute an actual application or award, and you should use the results only as a starting point for further research.
- It cannot be used for merit aid consideration, as our merit awarding process is comprehensive, holistic and extremely competitive.
- It is for U.S. citizens only.
- If your parents are separated/divorced, or if your parents experience large income losses or gains, the NPC cannot take into consideration all of the complexities of these financial realities, and may not deliver accurate results.
- If you would like to apply for financial aid officially, you will need to complete the CSS PROFILE at https://profileonline.collegeboard.com/. If you are admitted, then the Office of Financial Aid will notify you of any official financial aid eligibility that you may have.