Welcome to Bucknell's Application Checklist
After you submit your application to Bucknell University and we receive it, we will send you a confirmation e-mail as well as a letter in the mail.
At this same time, an application checklist will be created. Once the checklist is created, we will send you an e-mail from "email@example.com" with instructions for logging in to your application checklist. Your checklist lets you see a list of the application materials Bucknell has received and helps you verify that your application file is complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee. If you do not receive the checklist email within 5-7 days after submitting your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing your checklist, if you find information that is either incorrect or missing, please contact us at 570-577-3000 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Due to the volume of documents we receive, it may take up to 5 business days before received items appear in your checklist. If you think we should have received an item from you more than 5 business days ago, but it does not show up in your checklist, please contact us at the e-mail address or phone number noted above.
Technology Alerts and Tips
- Please know that the University will be closed Dec. 23 - Jan. 3. During that time, we will still receive items from the Common Application, but we will not update Applicant Checklists until we return to the office on Jan. 6.
- TIP: If you have difficulty accessing your checklist, try using a different web browser. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ERROR MESSAGE: A few applicants have reported receiving the error below after setting up their password and trying to access their online checklist:
"ERROR: Luminis User ID Failed
We are sorry but the Luminis user id from the IDM Service is not valid. Please contact your Administrator."
Bucknell is working to correct this issue. In the meantime, if you receive this error, please email email@example.com. A technology help ticket will be created for you, and once this issue is resolved, you will be contacted via email by a member of our Library & Information Technology staff.
If you lost or forgot your username,
- Go to www.bucknell.edu/appcheckusername
- Enter the e-mail address you provided in your application.
- Your username will be sent to that email address.
If you lost or forgot your password,
- Go to www.bucknell.edu/appcheckpassword
- Enter the username e-mailed to you after submitting your application.
- Follow the instructions you receive via e-mail.