Bucknell in the News
- Composition by Bucknell’s Jackson Hill Appears on Grammy-Nominated CD
- Multimedia Artist Tulu Bayar Creates 'Visual Narratives'
- Kutchins to Give Darrow Reading at Bucknell
- Bucknell Hosts Fitzwilliam String Quartet
- British Violinist in Bucknell Residency, Will Perform with String Ensemble
- Penn Central Wind Band Concert Recreates 1930s Radio Broadcasts
- Bucknell SBDC Hosts PASBDC Coordinators, Northumberland School Students
- Bucknell SBDC Hosts Seminar on Business Compliance
- Bucknell SBDC Hosts Workshop on DEP Act 220
- Bucknell Brigade Returns from 10th Visit to Nicaragua
- Ben Stein to Speak at Bucknell
- Weis Center Presents Les Violons du Roy
- Zukerman and Heggie to Perform at Weis Center
- Seale to Speak at Bucknell's MLK Celebration
- Bucknell's Samek Art Gallery Exhibits Contemporary Chinese Art
- Bucknell's "Brown at 50" Symposium Hosts Talk by Moses
- Bucknell SBDC Hosts Computer Troubleshooting Seminar.
- Bucknell SBDC Hosts Business Plan Seminar
LEWISBURG, Pa. — The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Bucknell University will offer the seminar, "Writing Your Business Plan," Wednesday, Jan. 21, from 9 a.m. to noon in the Center Room of the Elaine Langone Center at Bucknell University.