To obtain credit for chemistry course/s that you plan to take at another institution over the summer it is critical to obtain prior approval for credit for this course.

Please download and fill out the form below before taking the course and as far in advance as possible.   Submit the form to the Chemistry Department.

Be sure to discuss any plans for summer coursework off campus with your academic advisor well in advance.

Form for transfer of credit to Bucknell University



Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.