6-Week Summer Program
For six weeks in the summer, Bucknell Community College Scholars will:
- Live on Bucknell's campus.
- Take two courses. Courses will be team-taught by faculty members from Bucknell and the partner community colleges. Courses are graded and count for credit. Previous courses have included:
Political Science 170-01: International Politics
Psychology 133: Psychology of the Blues
Psychology 135: Psychology of Health and Adjustment
- Receive a $100 per week stipend to cover living expenses.
- Participate in campus orientation, team-building, research, technology, and writing activities.
- Benefit from academic advising to help them chart a course toward a bachelor's degree.