International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
If you are a full-time student getting ready to travel abroad, you should consider an ISIC. Benefits of an ISIC include:
- discounts on items such as airfare, accommodations, restaurants, museums, cultural events, entertainment and more in over 100 countries worldwide;
- international recognition of your full-time student status;
- access to a 24-hour Help Line for emergency service;
- basic international sickness and accident travel insurance;
- a comprehensive travel insurance policy;
- and a calling card .
The cost for the ISIC is $25 and the card is valid for one year from date of issue.
To apply for an ISIC card, download the application: International Student Identity Card Application (pdf)