Students living off-campus are encouraged to assume responsibility for their experience and be respectful students.
All constituents – students, parents and the Parents Board, Bucknell's trustees and administration and Lewisburg officials – have collaborated to enhance the safety and welfare of students living off-campus.
Recent measures include the bi-annual inspections of all rental properties and the phased implementation of the Property Standards for Rental Property Owners.
Below are links to documents and web sites that you may find useful in your search for information:
- Flood Safety Tips
- Flood Stage Comparison Map (PDF)
- End of Year Move Out Checklist (PDF)
- Lewisburg Borough Guide to Public Housing (PDF)
- Common Lease (PDF)
- Lease Checklist (PDF)
- Property Standards for Rental Property Owners (PDF)
- The Lewisburg Neighborhood Project Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Campus Master Plan