Summer session is scheduled for Monday, June 9 – Friday, July 18, 2014.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all courses meet 1.5 hours Monday through Friday and carry one course credit (= 4 credit hours).
- The maximum load during the summer session is two full courses or one full course and two half courses.
- Students registering for courses designated P (permission courses), including independent study courses listed in this catalog, and any other independent study, nontraditional, thesis/essay, research, or internship courses developed by the student, must have the approval of the instructor who will supervise and grade the coursework in order to enroll.
- Students who have completed the first semester of the junior year may receive Capstone credit.
- Only graduate students may register for 600 level courses.
- Many departments will arrange independent study or special project courses whether or not such courses are listed. Students must have the permission of the instructor to enroll. Class hours for all independent study courses will be arranged by the instructor.
- The last day to drop or add a course is Friday, June 13. The last day to withdraw from a course with the Dean's permission is Friday, June 20, 2014.
See the Summer Session 2014 Course Offerings.