Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you need any prior experience to attend this class? Do I need to be in top physical shape to participate?
No. This program is designed for the average woman with no previous experience or background in physical skills training.
2. I don't have time with school work, is there a program I can take in the summer in my home area?
Please check the program locator.
3. What is the cost of a basic program?
It is FREE!
4. Is this program one person's opinion?
The R.A.D. program as it appears today is a result of the contributions of many R.A.D. instructors across the United States and Canada.
5. How many women have taken this program?
To date, over 250,000 women have attended R.A.D. Basic Physical Defense Program.
6. How long is this program?
The Basic Physical Defense Program is a minimum of nine hours and a maximum of twelve.
7. Can I bring a friend?
Yes. We would like to reach as many women as possible.