- Bucknell to host 'Engineering Design Exposition'
Bucknell University will host the seventh annual Engineering and Science Education Exposition on Monday, Dec. 9, from 7 to 8:45 p.m. in Larison Dining Hall.
- Samek Art Gallery hosts exhibitions of abstract, queer and DIY contemporary art
The Samek Art Gallery at Bucknell University is hosting three exhibitions of abstract, queer and DIY contemporary art on campus and in Lewisburg. Gallery exhibitions and programs are free and open to the public.
- Free family-friendly matinee at Weis Center: 'David Engel's Pirate School'
David Engel's Pirate School will come to the Weis Center for the Performing Arts stage at Bucknell University Dec. 14 at 1 p.m. The family-friendly matinee is free; tickets are not required.
- Downtown Art Gallery exhibition: 'Abstraction Today'
The Samek Art Gallery at Bucknell University is hosting the exhibition, "Abstraction Today," at the Downtown Art Gallery on Market Street in Lewisburg.
- Weis Center season: music and dance and more
The 2013-14 season at the Weis Center for the Performing Arts at Bucknell University features 30 events, including world music, jazz, blues, modern dance, traditional dance from India, Ireland and Poland, classical, Americana/roots music, and a family discovery series. Many events are free. All events are open to the public.
- Samek Art Gallery sets spring schedule of exhibitions
The Samek Art Gallery at Bucknell University will host several art exhibitions on campus and in Lewisburg during the spring 2014 semester. Gallery exhibitions and programs are free and open to the public.
- Free yoga and live music monthly at Weis Center
The Weis Center for the Performing Arts at Bucknell University will host yoga sessions accompanied by live music five times during the spring semester. All yoga sessions are free and will take place in the Weis Center Lobby from noon to 1 p.m.
- Weis Center's spring season features a dozen dynamic and engaging performances
The Weis Center for the Performing Arts at Bucknell University will feature a dozen spring events: world music, jazz, blues, modern dance, traditional dance from Poland, classical, and a kid-friendly performance. The spring season will kick-off Jan. 24 with the modern dance troupe Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal.
- Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal to perform at Weis Center
Modern dance company Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal will grace the stage Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at the Weis Center for the Performing Arts at Bucknell University.
- Young is Bucknell Poet-in-Residence
Dean Young is the 2013-14 Bucknell Poet-in-Residence. He will give a poetry reading Jan. 28 at 7 p.m. in the Stadler Center for Poetry in Bucknell Hall.
- Jazz at Bucknell presents Kate McGarry and Keith Ganz Duo Palooza
Kate McGarry and Keith Ganz Duo Palooza will perform in concert Jan. 29 at 7:30 p.m. in Bucknell Hall at Bucknell University. The concert, which is free and open to the public, is part of the University's ongoing Jazz at Bucknell series.
- Szymanowski Quartet in concert at Weis Center
The award-winning Polish classical ensemble Szymanowski Quartet will perform works by Mozart, Puccini, Weinberg and Mendelssohn on Jan. 31 at 7:30 p.m. at the Weis Center for the Performing Arts at Bucknell University.
- CANCELLED: Poland's national dance company performance at Weis Center
CANCELLED: The Feb. 7 performance by Poland's national dance company, the Slask Song and Dance Ensemble, at Bucknell University's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, has been cancelled. The box office is contacting advance ticket holders.