- Register for up to two BILL courses each term*.
- Receive BILL course catalogs, on request, as soon as they are available.
- Receive invitations to special campus events, lectures, and travel opportunities.
- Enjoy access to the Bucknell Library.
All BILL members have access to Bucknell's Bertrand Library, including use of the library's nearly 900,000 volumes, DVD/video loan, as well as all online reference titles, databases and journals. Although participants do not have access to Inter-library Loans, they can take full advantage of reference services in support of their studies by asking at the desk or sending an inquiry via the website of the Bertrand Library: www.bucknell.edu/LIT. Participants also may request a community borrower card, valid for one year from the date of issuance, which will entitle them to borrow up to 5 books or videos with a 3-week loan period. Sign up at the library circulation desk by presenting a photo ID and giving an email address. With proof of valid registration in BILL (your membership card), the usual $20 annual fee will be waived. To use a computer at the library, just ask for the guest password at the Reference Desk.
- Receive Weis Center ticket discounts.
During the academic year in which the membership card is issued, BILL-ID card holders will be eligible for a $10 discount off the reserved seat full-admission price for two tickets to any and every evening event on the Weis Center Series of professional arts performances. This is the same discount given to Bucknell employees and retirees.
(Please note: Only one discount can be applied per purchase; discounts may not be used in combination. Because all tickets are non-refundable under any and all circumstances, this offer cannot be used retroactively on tickets previously purchased. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform the box office salesperson at the beginning of the transaction what discount is being applied. The BILL ID may have to be shown either when ordering or picking up discounted tickets.)
- Receive Campus Theatre ticket discounts.
Present your BILL ID card (membership card) at the Box Office to receive discounted admission to films at the beautifully-restored Campus Theatreon Market Street in downtown Lewisburg.
- Membership Fee: $50 for one year (expires June 30, 2014); $30 for half-year (expires December 31, 2014)
- Individual Course Fee: $40 for a 6-week course; $30 for a 3-week course
- Download a Membership and Course Registration Form. You can fill in the form on-line first, then download it, print, and send it in with your payment or scholarship request.
*Members may register for a third course, on a space-available basis, one week prior to the beginning of classes.