- Beckman Foundation grant supports undergrad research
Bucknell University has received a grant for $77,200 from the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation to provide enhanced research opportunities for four Bucknell undergraduates majoring in the areas of biology, chemistry, and cell biology/biochemistry.
- Grant helps Bucknell promote an entrepreneurial mindset among undergraduate engineers
Bucknell University has received a $75,000 grant from the Kern Family Foundation and become a member of the Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network, or KEEN program. The KEEN program's goal is to instill an entrepreneurial mindset in engineering students at selected private colleges around the country.
- Mellon grant to support environmental studies
Bucknell University has been awarded a $520,000 grant from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to support development of the Environmental Center and related revisions to the curriculum in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Success of women engineers at Bucknell draws $400,000 Luce grant
Bucknell has been awarded a five-year, $400,000 grant for 20 scholarships for women engineers through the Clare Boothe Luce Program of the Henry Luce Foundation.
- Bucknell to share Teagle grant looking at questions of meaning, value
Bucknell has been selected by the Teagle Foundation of New York City as part of a collaboration of four colleges and universities that will share a grant of $99,377 to examine secularity in liberal arts education and ways to engage students in questions of meaning and value.