Discover your potential. Discover your options.
- A recommended time-table for finding a job or an internship (pdf)
- Job Search Strategies: A good job seeker will use a variety of strategies when looking for employment.
- Externships provide interested sophomores with unpaid and noncredit, two day shadowing experiences in a wide variety of career and industry areas throughout the country over winter break.
- Bucknell Public Interest Program: BPIP educates students about non-profit careers and provides occasions for students network with those in the non-profit sector.
- Capitol Hill Internship Program: Established in 2005 to provide up to eight internship opportunities in Washington, DC or local Congressional districts.
- Bucknell Professional Networks: a group of industry specific networks put together to connect alumni, students, faculty, and parents with similar professional interests; hosts events all over the country and on campus to keep everyone informed on the current trends in their industries and allow them to network. More information: BPN Student Information; BPN Alumni, Faculty, Parent, Employer Information