Updated Dec. 21, 2010
LEWISBURG, Pa. — Can't get enough of Bucknell? Stay in touch through the University's various social media outlets.
- Join Bucknell's 1,900-plus followers on Twitter and receive daily news and information updates and the occasional fun fact.
- Become a fan of the University's official and recently launched Facebook page, where you can catch up with friends and family throughout the Bucknell community.
- View dozens of cool videos in the Watch Bucknell channel of YouTube.
- Subscribe to Bucknell in the News, a weekly e-newsletter highlighting media coverage of students, faculty and alumni. E-mail your name with "subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the daily online posts at Bucknell in the News.
- Follow our intrepid study abroad bloggers who are chronicling their experiences in the popular Study Abroad Blog.
Contact: Division of Communications