What is the Bucknell Parents Fund?
A component of Bucknell University’s annual fund established to provide the University with critical unrestricted operating revenues. The Parents Fund is supported by thousands of current parents and parents of alumni (PALs), and helps Bucknell educate and develop tomorrow’s leaders. All Parent Fund dollars are used to support student life and learning activities, create innovative curricula, and so much more.
Why do Bucknell parents volunteer?
- To join one of the nation’s top-ranked parent programs in the industry
- To connect with a national network of parents who invest in Bucknell because they are committed to creating an outstanding educational environment and exceptional opportunities for Bucknell students.
- To give back to the University and make an immediate difference in the lives of students
What does a Bucknell Parents Fund volunteer do?
- Raise funds that provide financial resources for initiatives supporting the quality and effectiveness of student learning and development – in and outside the classroom.
- Serve as a Parents Fund ambassador, encouraging investment in the university’s mission by educating other parents about the importance of unrestricted and restricted giving.
What are the benefits of volunteering for Bucknell?
- A synergistic network of engaged Bucknell parents
- Comprehensive training and support material
- Invitations to special events
- Making a difference in the lives of the students
To learn more about Bucknell’s Parent Fund Volunteer program, please contact: email@example.com.