m.s. Le Boreal
The m.s. Le Boreal is the newest generation of deluxe small ships.
Exceptionally Spacious, Deluxe Suites and Staterooms, Most with Balconies
The 120 large Staterooms and Suites are from 200 to 484 square feet. Ninety-five percent of the accommodations feature private balconies.
All Suites and most Staterooms feature two twin beds that convert to one queen-size bed, a private bathroom with shower (some with bathtub), international direct dial telephone, satellite flat screen television, DVD/CD, wireless Internet access, iPod dock with speakers, safe, minibar, full-length closets, writing desk/dressing table, hair dryer, duvet and plush terry cloth robes.
International and local cuisines are served in the stylish, spacious Dining Room in single, unassigned seatings, alfresco in the casual indoor-outdoor Grill Restaurant or from 24-hour Room Service. Continental and buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, a three-course dinner and a late-evening snack are served daily. Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner. Bar service is available on the Sun Deck.
Spacious Public Areas/World-Class Recreational Facilities
Inviting and spacious public areas accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge and lectures, cultural performances and film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon, beauty salon, elevator, Sun Deck, swimming pool, spa, Turkish bath-style steam room and full range of fitness equipment. The infirmary is staffed with a doctor and nurse.
Passenger- and Eco-Friendly
The state-of-the-art propulsion system provides an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage by creating little vibration and significantly less engine noise.
The ship meets the latest "Cleanship" standards and is designed to prevent contact with environmentally sensitive seabeds.
The highly trained, English-speaking international crew provides attentive service. Laundry services are available.
On board the deluxe m.s. Le Boreal
- Seven-night cruise from Lisbon, Portugal, to Honfleur, France, with port calls at Leixões (Oporto), Portugal; Villagarcia (Santiago de Compostela) La Coruña, Gijon and Bilbao, Spain; Belle-Île-en-mer, France; and Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom.
- Spacious and elegant outside accommodations with private bathroom and individual stateroom climate control.
- Captain's welcome and farewell receptions.
- All meals-Continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late-evening snack-throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary house wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea with lunch and dinner.
- "C'est Bon! Culinary Traditions" lectures by a culinary expert.
- "C'est Bon! Culinary Traditions" cooking demonstration by the ship's master chef
Enhanced Travel Services
- All transfers and luggage handling abroad for all participants who have purchased their air tickets through Gohagan & Company and whose arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
- A program of attractively priced optional excursions:
- "C'est Bon! Culinary Traditions" options, accompanied by a culinary personality.
- Cultural Shore Excursion options, led by experienced, English-speaking local guides.
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Experienced Travel Director to accompany you throughout the travel program.
- Hospitality desk on board the ship.
- Travel document wallet, name badge and pre-departure information.
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Company.