Itinerary and Highlights for Antarctica
1 Depart from the U.S.
2 Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 Buenos Aires
4 Buenos Aires/Fly to Ushuaia/Embark m.s. Le Boreal
5 Cruising the Drake Passage
6 Cruising/Half Moon Island
7 Deception Island/Pendulum Cove
8 Paradise Bay/Port Lockroy/Wiencke Island
9 Lemaire Channel/Petermann Island
10 Brown Bluff
11 Cruising the Weddell Sea
12 Cruising the Drake Passage/Cape Horn
13 Ushuaia, Argentina/Disembark m.s. Le Boreal/Fly to Buenos Aires/Depart for the U.S.
14 Arrive in the U.S.
- Journey in the wake of intrepid explorers like Amundsen, Scott and Shackleton, to the pristine wilderness of Antarctica and experience the White Continent's unparalleled scenery and abundant wildlife.
- Spend two nights in Buenos Aires, one of the most cosmopolitan and fashionable capitals in the world.
- Cruise aboard the deluxe m.s. Le Boreal, which incorporates the latest in ship design and environmental technology, the elegant intimacy and personal service of a luxury small ship and the enhanced navigability and safety standards of a polar cruiser.
- Travel with an expert team of naturalists, who will lead excursions on state-of-the-art Zodiacs and share their insights into this region's unique ecosystem and wildlife.
- Witness a vast array of wildlife, including penguins, seals, whales and countless seabirds.
- See the world's last great frontier.
Post-Cruise option to spectacular Iguazú Falls.