Itinerary and Highlights of European Coastal Civilizations
1 Depart from the U.S./Canada
2 Lisbon, Portugal/Embark M.S. LE BOREAL
3 Oporto (Leixões)
4 Santiago de Compostela (Villagarcia), Spain/La Coruña
5 Oviedo (Gijon)
7 Belle-Île-en-Mer, France
8 Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
9 Honfleur, France/Disembark M.S. LE BOREAL/Return to the U.S./Canada
- Cruise aboard the deluxe M.S. LE BOREAL, which incorporates the latest in ship design and environmental technology, the elegant intimacy and personal service of a luxury small ship and enhanced navigability.
- Enjoy an exclusive seven-night itinerary along the coast of Western Europe from Lisbon to Honfleur, with port calls in Portugal, Spain, England and France.
- Discover some of Western Europe's most captivating treasures, including four UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- See Oporto's stately architecture and picturesque harbor, tour the exquisite monuments of Santiago de Compostela and the medieval landmarks of La Coruña, explore the historic Asturias region and the charming islands of Guernsey and Belle-Île-en-mer, and visit the Basque port of Bilbao, including the Old Quarter and the world-famous Guggenheim Museum.
- Explore the local flavors through the "C'est Bon! Culinary Traditions" program-optional excursions with an emphasis on fine regional cuisine, informative lectures by a professional culinary writer and cooking demonstrations by master chefs.