m.s. Le Boreal
The newest generation of deluxe small ships
- EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS, DELUXE SUITES AND STATEROOMS, MOST WITH BALCONIES
The 120 large Staterooms and Suites are from 200 to 484 square feet. Ninety-five percent of the accommodations feature private balconies.
- All Suites and most Staterooms feature two twin beds that convert to one queen-size bed, a private bathroom with shower (some with bathtub), international direct dial telephone, satellite flat screen television, DVD/CD, wireless Internet access, iPod dock with speakers, safe, minibar, full-length closets, writing desk/dressing table, hair dryer, duvet and plush terry cloth robes.
- ELEGANT DINING
International and local cuisines are served in the stylish, spacious Dining Room in single, unassigned seatings, alfresco in the casual indoor-outdoor Grill Restaurant or from 24-hour Room Service. Continental and buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, a three-course dinner and a late-evening snack are served daily. Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner. Bar service is available on the Sun Deck.
- SPACIOUS PUBLIC AREAS/WORLD-CLASS RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
Inviting and spacious public areas accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge and lectures, cultural performances and film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon, beauty salon, elevator, Sun Deck, swimming pool, spa, Turkish bath-style steam room and full range of fitness equipment. The infirmary is staffed with a doctor and nurse.
- PASSENGER- AND ECO-FRIENDLY
The state-of-the-art propulsion system provides an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage by creating little vibration and significantly less engine noise.
The ship meets the latest "Cleanship" standards and is designed to prevent contact with environmentally sensitive seabeds.
The highly trained, English-speaking international crew provides attentive service. Laundry services are available.
IN BUENOS AIRES
- Two nights in the deluxe MARRIOTT PLAZA HOTEL, with breakfast each morning.
- Welcome reception.
- City tour featuring the popular neighborhoods of this cosmopolitan city and historic Recoleta Cemetery.
ON BOARD THE DELUXE M.S. LE BOREAL
- Nine-night cruise round trip from Ushuaia, visiting (conditions permitting) Half Moon Island, Deception Island, Pendulum Cove, Paradise Bay, Port Lockroy, Wiencke Island, Petermann Island and Brown Bluff.
- Spacious and elegant outside accommodations with private bathroom and individual stateroom climate control.
- Captain's welcome and farewell receptions.
- All meals-Continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late-evening snack-throughout the cruise, featuring fine international cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- House wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea served with lunch and dinner.
- Shore landings by Zodiac water craft, accompanied by an expedition team of expert naturalists.
- Educational exploration of Antarctica's diverse wildlife habitats, including major penguin rookeries.
- Souvenir red parka.
- A series of lectures by the naturalists on the expedition team, covering local wildlife and landscapes.
ENHANCED TRAVEL SERVICES
- All transfers and luggage handling abroad for all participants who have purchased their air tickets through Gohagan & Company and whose arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
- All excursions and visits, as outlined in the itinerary, led by experienced, English-speaking local guides.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Experienced Travel Director to accompany you throughout the travel program.
- Hospitality desk in the hotel and aboard the ship.
- Travel document wallet, name badge and pre-departure information.
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Company.