Itinerary and Highlights: Village Life Along the Dalmatian Coast
1 Depart from the U.S.
2 Venice, Italy/Embark m.s. L'Austral
3 Šibenik, Croatia/Trogir/Split
5 Kotor, Montenegro
6 Dubrovnik, Croatia
9 Venice, Italy/Disembark m.s. L'Austral/Return to the U.S.
- Sail in the wake of Roman galleons and medieval mariners from the legendary city of Venice across the fabled Adriatic Sea and along Dalmatia's ruggedly beautiful, island-dotted shoreline.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe m.s. L'Austral, a splendid new vessel whose innovative design and state-of-the-art amenities promise to raise the small ship cruise experience to new heights.
- Gain unique insight into Croatia's economics and foreign trade during a specially arranged lecture by a leading expert.
- Discuss life along the Dalmatian Coast during the exclusive Village Forumtm with local residents.
- Choose among attractively priced optional excursions featuring some of the finest medieval and Renaissance architecture in Europe in the charming ports of Hvar, Korˇcula and Dubrovnik, which has undergone one of the most spectacular renovation efforts in the annals of historical preservation.
- Join an optional excursion to a vineyard in the countryside near Korˇcula and savor the exquisite flavors of Croatia's world acclaimed wines during a specially arranged tasting.