M.V. SILVER SHADOW
The intimate, six-star 382-passenger M.V. SILVER SHADOW features a surprisingly spacious interior for its small size and is exceedingly agile, cruising easily in less-visited channels. The extraordinary crew-to-guest ratio of nearly one-to-one and training by The Leading Hotel Schools of the World ensure an incomparable level of personalized service.
All Ocean-View Luxury Suites
The most expansive Suites of their class at sea, Midship Veranda Suites and Veranda Suites offer glass doors that open to a teak veranda, and Vista Suites offer a large window for panoramic ocean views. At 300 sq. ft. or more, Suites feature two twin beds or one queen bed, a sitting area, marble bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and full-size bath, fresh fruit and flowers. The beverage cabinet is replenished upon request with your selection of wines, spirits and beverages.
Dining Venues of Great Taste
Savor epicurean delights created by the prestigious international Relais & Châteaux® for Silversea. Select international cuisine in The Restaurant; authentic Italian alfresco dining in La Terrazza; six-course fine dining with complementing wines in Le Champagne; poolside dining at the Pool Grill; or 24-hour room service. A selection of wine pairings is included with lunch and dinner. Complimentary beverages are served throughout the ship.
World-Class Recreational Facilities and Spa
The M.V. SILVER SHADOW features a spa and beauty salon, swimming pool, two whirlpools, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and men's and women's saunas and steam rooms.
Exclusive Butler Service
A dedicated professional butler is at your service to unpack your luggage and to ensure that your personal suite beverage selection, dietary preferences and private fitness sessions are accommodated.
FREE AIR* FROM 22 MAJOR GATEWAYS!
ON BOARD THE SIX-STAR, ALL-SUITE M.V. SILVER SHADOW
- Seven-night cruise from Vancouver, British Columbia, to Seward, Alaska, with calls at Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka.
- Spacious, deluxe, outside suite accommodations.
- Captain's welcome and farewell receptions.
- All gourmet meals, served at single, unassigned seatings; in-suite dining; or 24-hour room service.
- Selection of wines, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages served throughout the ship during the entire cruise and in-suite beverages replenished upon request.
- Six-star service, amenities and facilities aboard one of the most luxurious small ships cruising Alaska's coastline, including butler service and extensive daily entertainment.
- Onboard naturalist to provide lectures on local nature and culture.
- All gratuities to shipboard staff.
- Full-day cruise through the Inside Passage.
- Cruise along Sawyer Glacier and Hubbard Glacier.
ENHANCED TRAVEL SERVICES
- Transfers and luggage handling airport/pier included with the Free Air program.
- A program of optional shore excursions is available at an additional cost in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka.
- Experienced Gohagan & Company Travel Director to accompany you throughout the travel program.
- Travel document wallet, name badge and pre-departure information.
*Subject to change and availability.