The deluxe M.S. L'AUSTRAL features unprecedented design, technology and standards in comfort and elegance.
120 Exceptionally Spacious, Deluxe Suites and Staterooms
The large Staterooms and Suites range in size from 200 to 484 square feet. Ninety-five percent of the accommodations feature private balconies. All Suites and most Staterooms feature two twin beds that convert to one queen-size bed, a private bathroom with shower (some with bathtub), international direct dial telephone, satellite flat screen television, DVD/CD, iPod dock with speakers, wireless Internet access, safe, minibar, full-length closets, writing desk/dressing table, hair dryer, duvet and plush terry cloth robes.
Elegant Dining Experience
International and local cuisines are served in the stylish, spacious Dining Room in single, unassigned seatings, alfresco in the casual indoor-outdoor Grill Restaurant or from 24-hour Room Service. Continental and buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, a three-course dinner and a late-evening snack are served daily. Complimentary wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner. Bar service is available on the Sun Deck.
Spacious Public Areas and World-Class Recreational Facilities
Inviting and spacious public areas accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge and lectures, cultural performances and film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon, beauty salon, elevator, infirmary staffed with a doctor and nurse, Sun Deck, swimming pool, spa, Turkish bath-style steam room and full range of fitness equipment.
Passenger- and Eco-Friendly
The ship's propulsion system creates little vibration and significantly less engine noise to provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage. The ship meets the latest "Cleanship" standards and is designed to prevent contact with environmentally sensitive seabeds.
The highly trained, English-speaking international crew provides attentive service. Laundry services are available.
ON BOARD THE EXCLUSIVELY CHARTERED, DELUXE M.S. L'AUSTRAL
- Seven-night cruise from Athens, Greece, to Istanbul, Turkey, with calls at Delos, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes and Pátmos, Greece; and Ku¸sadasi (Ephesus) and Çanakkale (Troy), Turkey.
- Spacious and elegant outside accommodations with private bathroom and individual climate control.
- Captain's welcome and farewell receptions.
- All meals-Continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late-evening snack-throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary house wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea with lunch and dinner.