Please note: You are viewing an archived Bucknell University news story. It is possible that information found on this page has become outdated or inaccurate, and links and images contained within are not guaranteed to function correctly.
[X] Close this message.
LEWISBURG, Pa. — Bucknell Athletics Hall of Fame committee chair and associate director of athletics Todd Newcomb has announced the election of six new members, each of whom will be formally inducted at Homecoming Weekend ceremonies this fall.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2010 includes:
- Rose Ewan, a coach and administrator at Bucknell for 25 years
- Kirk Foulke '62, a two-time All-America tackle who was a member of Bucknell's 1960 Lambert Cup football team
- David White '83, a track and field walk-on who became one of the finest distance runners in school history
- Jeff Hilk '86, one of the all-time leading scorers in Bison water polo history and also a standout swimmer
- Charles Cole '88, a dominant cross country and distance runner
- Lynnette McBride '91, one of Bucknell's all-time best women's sprinters and long jumpers
The new class will be inducted as part of the 32nd Hall of Fame Induction Breakfast, hosted by the Bison Club on Homecoming Weekend. This year's ceremony will take place on Saturday, Oct. 30, and the new Hall of Famers will also be re-introduced at halftime of the Bucknell-Lafayette football game later that afternoon.
Read complete story and biographies.
Contact: Division of Communications